- Are in balance with nature.
- Respect and value all people.
- Demonstrate potential positive economic benefits.
- Have a growth potential that, if successful, will not generate negative externalities.
- Can be transformed into public policy or facilitate the implementation of existing ones.
Our experience has taught us that there are five broad steps for scale:
- Engage selected key actors.
- Design the roadmap.
- Broaden the coalition with full value agreements and identify barriers.
- Inform the public.
- Reduce the barriers to implementation.
Full Value Agreements
Full value agreements are those in which all parties obtain the highest possible value, taking into account the interests of each party and a common long-term goal aimed at achieving sustainable policies and territories. This principle is essential for the management and resolution of socio-environmental conflicts.
Cocoa & Forests: Knowledge Exchange Program
Cocoa for life: +Forests in the Amazon
Cocoa, Forests & Peace Colombia
Cocoa for Life: + Forests in La Sierra