We identify emerging solutions to our imbalance with nature and create the conditions to bring them to scale.
To face climate change, we create the conditions to enable regenerative and inclusive landscapes that allow us to transform our imbalance with nature.
- Are in balance with nature.
- Face climate change.
- Reduce C02 emissions.
- Respect and value all people.
- Demonstrate potential positive economic benefits.
- Have a potential for scaling from the strengthening of value chains.
- Can be transformed into public policy or facilitate the implementation of existing ones.
Our experience has taught us that there are five broad steps for scale:
- Engage selected key actors.
- Design the roadmap.
- Broaden the coalition with full value agreements and identify barriers.
- Inform the public.
- Reduce the barriers to implementation.
Full Value Agreements
Full value agreements are an innovative methodology that uses the dialogue between actors to consolidate higher common goals that go beyond the initial interests of each party.
At a time when climate change brings us closer to the same urgency, agreements between actors who do not necessarily share the same interests become necessary.
For the management and resolution of socio-environmental conflicts, we propose an innovative methodology of a committed and participatory dialogue that seeks to build agreements among all for the benefit of nature, our common good and the well-being of human beings.
Cocoa & Forests: Knowledge Exchange Program
Cocoa for life: +Forests in the Amazon